Love English? Great! You'll love this Club — we've got loads planned.
Whether you are studying for a qualification at school or want to get ahead in your career, our English club is the perfect way to make sure you are prepared.
Why You Should Join English Club?
An English Course For All Levels
Big Ben Academy English Club offer a class dedicated to all levels and organised to all students levels. Our native English teacher will encourage you to speak English confidently and fluently. We have a very friendly environment where you will have the chance to learn by sharing experiences and helping each other.
Moreover, you will learn English through a range of fun and interactive activities that center on grammatical structures, vocabulary items and idioms, and will also be sent a monthly schedule including dates, times and locations of our regular school activities.
What are the activities for English club?
- Professional Interview and Meeting Activities
- Individual/Group Presentations
- Debates and Discussions
- Warm Up Games
- English Language Songs, Movies and more
- Speaking and Writing Skills
- Phonetics/ Pronunciation
- Grammar Tips
- Professional Series - Meetings, Interview Tips
- Social English
- Idioms, Riddle and Games
- This level is the first step for every person who hopes to learn and speak English. It’s designed for those who are not native speakers and very limited vocabulary while speaking English.
- You can use English for everyday tasks and activities. You can also understand common phrases related to topics such as personal information and employment.
- If you’re already experienced in English, this level will allow you to strengthen your ability to describe things and situations in the conditional and past tenses, develop your speaking skills, and improve your coherence.
- Designed for our more experienced students, you will continue to learn new words in English and improve your skills in analyzing and understanding structured and coherent texts.
Pax Max /class
designed by BBC London
Classes held by
CELTA Qualified Native teachers
12 students max
Exercise and homework