Our highly interactive English classes are designed to make language acquisition fun and engaging, ensuring your child's journey to fluency is both enjoyable and effective.
With technology integrated into our classrooms, we offer an innovative approach to language learning. Our multimedia tools and interactive whiteboards enhance the learning experience, allowing students to visualize concepts, practice pronunciation, and engage with various multimedia resources. Through this cutting-edge technology, we bring language to life and make learning English an immersive and dynamic experience.
We believe that learning should be a joyful experience. That's why we incorporate educational games into our curriculum. These games are carefully selected to reinforce vocabulary, grammar, and language skills, while also promoting critical thinking, problem-solving, and teamwork. Our teachers use these games to create a lively and stimulating atmosphere, keeping the children motivated and excited to learn.
Why Choose Big Ben Academy for Kids' English Classes?
- Fun and Interactive Learning: Our classes are designed to be engaging and interactive, with activities, games, and multimedia that make learning fun. We believe that when children actively participate and have a good time, they learn more effectively.
- Experienced English Teachers: Our team of teachers are native English speakers who have lots of experience teaching kids. They know how to create a supportive and nurturing environment where children can learn and grow. Our teachers understand how children learn and provide guidance that helps them develop their English skills.
- Customized Lessons: We have a curriculum that is specially designed for young learners. Our lessons focus on building a strong foundation in listening, speaking, reading, and writing. We use materials that are age-appropriate and ensure that children can learn at their own pace, gaining confidence along the way.
- Modern Learning Tools: We use the latest technology in our classrooms to enhance the learning experience. Our classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards and multimedia materials that make learning more interesting and effective. These tools help children visualize concepts and engage with different learning resources.
- Small Class Sizes and Individual Attention: We keep our class sizes small to ensure that each child gets personal attention from the teacher. This allows our teachers to understand the strengths and weaknesses of each student and provide individualized guidance. We believe that personalized attention is key to helping children succeed.
- Well-Rounded Development: Our English classes not only focus on language skills but also on critical thinking, creativity, and cultural understanding. We want to help children become confident communicators and develop important life skills that go beyond language learning.
Unleashing Young Minds in Our Engaging English Classes for Kids
- Enhance communication skills to be more confident in speaking, listening, reading, and writing in English.
- Able to comprehend and analyze texts, write coherent essays, and participate actively in classroom discussions.
- Learn new words, phrases, and expressions, enabling them to express themselves more precisely and accurately.
- Gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for other cultures, broadening their worldview and fostering intercultural competence
- Become more comfortable engaging in conversations, expressing their opinions, and presenting ideas in English
- Enhance your child's educational prospects, as many universities and academic programs require English proficiency
Crafting a Future of Global Opportunities: Empowering Young Minds
Ignite your child's language journey with our dynamic English course for kids. Designed to engage young minds, our program fosters a love for learning while building essential language skills. Through interactive activities and engaging lessons, we empower children to communicate confidently and thrive in an English-speaking world. Join us today and unlock the boundless possibilities of language for your child's future.
Start here if you are a beginner who wants to practice and solidify your basic language skills.
Students are able to understand simple, standard speech which is very slow and is carefully articulated. Students can recognise familiar words and very basic phrases concerning themselves, their family and immediate concrete surroundings when people speak slowly and clearly.
They can interact in a simple way, provided the other person is prepared to repeat or rephrase things at a slower rate of speech and help with formulation. They can ask and answer simple questions in areas of immediate need or on very similar topics.
Students can understand very short, simple texts, for example on notices and posters or in catalogues, picking up familiar names and basic phrases one at a time and rereading as required.
At this level, students can write a short, simple message or postcard, for example sending holiday greetings. They can fill in forms with personal details, for example entering name, nationality and address on a hotel registration form.
At this level you will have a basic ability to understand and exchange information on familiar topics in a very simple way.
Can confidently take part in basic, factual conversations. For example, where does your friend study? She studies at Big Ben Academy, KL.
Can go to a shop where goods are on display and ask for what they want. For example, can I have this drink please?
Students are able to understand short, simple texts containing high frequency vocabulary and share international expressions. They can find specific, predictable information in simple everyday material such as advertisements, prospectuses, and timetables.
Can write short, simple notes and messages relating to matters in areas of immediate need, linking a series of simple phrases and sentences with simple connectors like ‘and’ , ‘but’ and ‘because’. They can write a very simple personal letter, for example thanking someone for something.
This level will allow you to go beyond the basic level. You will continue to learn new vocabulary and acquire grammar skills that will help you communicate in different day to day situations.
Can take part in ‘ Small talk ‘ and express simple opinions. Example, This looks like a good party. Yes, and everyone’s wearing funny clothes.
Can ask for what you want and exchange basic information with others. Example, Who was first in the queue?
Can understand words with simple descriptions of people, events, ideas and opinions. Example, I am sad because it is raining.
Can write a short letter with basic factual information. Example, your name, age, where you live, etc.
If you are already experienced in English, this level will allow you to strengthen your ability to describe things and situations in the conditional and past tenses, develop your writing skills and improve your coherence.
Can take part in a casual conversation for a reasonable period of time. Example, How was your camping holiday this year? Did you get washed away in all that rain? When we got there the camp site was closed because of flooding, but we were really lucky the tour company offered us a cottage for the same price.
Can communicate confidently about familiar topics. Describe experience, events , and deal with many situations in an English only environment.
Can understand what is said in personal letters, even where colloquial language is used.
Can write simple letters stating facts and events.
Designed for students who already have a high level of English. Upper Intermediate teaches you to clearly understand complex texts. You will be able to express yourself correctly in all forms of past tense and perfect your use of adverbs and prepositions.
Can take part in conversations on a range of topics .Example, conversations about events currently in the news.
Can communicate confidently about many topics. And can talk with native speakers without difficulty and with a degree of spontaneity.
Can understand what is said in personal letters, even where colloquial language is used.
Can write letters expressing opinions and giving reasons.
Designed for our more experienced students. At this level you will continue to learn new words in English and improve your skills in analyzing and understanding structure and coherent text.
Can take part in conversations on a range of abstract topics with a good amount of fluency and variety of expression.
Can express yourself fluently in almost any situation, without the need to search for expressions.
Can read quickly enough to cope with an academic course.
Can write letters on any subjects with good expressions and accuracy.
Pax Max /class
5 Lessons Per Week
Frequently Asked Question: Intensive English Programme (IEP)
Online Customizable English Class Specialty and Learning Outcome:
- Teacher design your course pathway.
- Guide your strength and weakness to develop a Study Plan.
- Start interesting conversations with anyone.
- Expressive interactions, ideas, and emotions.
- Individuals' English skills evaluation.
- Highlight areas of opportunity.
- Scalable education tailored to student goals and desired grades.
- Shape a person into a competent second-language English speaker.
What is required to join the Online English class?
- Notebook or personal computer
- Built-in or auxiliary camera.
- Internal or connected microphone.
- Stable Internet connection.
- Printer for assignment and visualized subjects.
The Coverage of General English in Practical Learning.
- Critical analysis and table meeting.
- Outlining an action strategy.
- Narrative point of view - from First person to third person perspective.
- Collective Bargaining styles.
- Establish common ground and agreement.
- Handle and control criticism.
3 Hours of Coursebook Lesson
(Coursebook specially designed by BBC London)
Classes held by
CELTA Qualified Native teachers
Supportive and Interactive
12 students max
Exercise and Assessment
Get yourself a set of free online classes now !